Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lame...

So Boston was a huge success. Yelp really has been, as I see it, a great travel tool in really finding GOOD places and things to do in new cities. Way to go crowd sourcing! Though I still have some reservations in how yelp attempts to make money by extorting businesses that get bad reviews. They so they don't, but...

I've a preorder for the new iphone tomorrow. This weekend, in Houston, I purchased a caftetiere, press pot, French press, whatever you wanna call it... Also some cups for my espresso machine and some wine glasses.

Yes sir, living that yuppie life...

I also picked up an awesome stomach virus in Houston! Woo hoo.

And finally, please enjoy this video of Microsoft Bob.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZegWedG-jk4

1 comment:

  1. What is a young professional who doesn't make nearly enough money to lead the lifestyle? They need an acronym for that so I can label myself.

    ReplyDelete