Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year

Holiday season completed! Go team!

I will dispense with the minutia of holiday and just say that I went on my first cruise. It was a week long to the Caribbean and it was a lot of fun. I got to see Chichen Itza, coral reefs in Roatan, and Caves in Belize. All the while getting fat on a boat. Good times! (go America!)

I've not produced any resolutions this year. I'm waiting on my new moleskine. To record them, kinda a habbit of sorts... I may actually make a rule not to let anyone touch my book this year. Though, last year a friend took it out of my pocket while she was drunk and it got torn up when I tried to get it back. So 2010's book is a bit "eff'ed" .

School starts back up next week. I'm only taking one class, though it's the first graduate level course I will be taking. The previous two courses were undergraduate classes that the department thought I should take first. O, and I made an A last semester!

It's important to note here that I made a promise not to buy any fancy Apple products unless I made an A. So, yay consumerism!

I've finished both practice tests for my GIAC REM (GREM) certification. I will likely schedule to take it in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment