Sunday, September 13, 2009

A possibility.

I attended a wedding this weekend, and it's brought up some thoughts.

I take issue with people that assume there is "some one" out there for everyone. How are you so sure? This is borderline religious depending on how you look at it. The assumption that there is undoubtedly a person who is your a perfect match or "soul mate" to you.

What about the creepy guy you work with? Is there someone out there for him too? Someone that is accepting of, and interested in, his hair dolls and the pillow he fucks at night that has the face of Andy Rooney taped to it.

Yeah. I win.

I called someone a "bitch" on okcupid today. I'm not particularly proud of it, but she was being a bitch and I don't see any reason not to call a duck, a duck... or a bitch, a bitch...

No comments:

Post a Comment