Thursday, March 11, 2010

Test today!

Test today!
Yesterday was so beautiful outside I decided to leave work mid day to go sit outside at the flying saucer and study. It was pretty fantastic.

The test today shouldn't be too bad. So far I've been really pretty good with control systems, it's been coming easily.

I've often wondered about my abilities in both an emotional and intellectual sense. I think I am generally behind my age. It seems like I am usually a couple of years behind my peers in terms of events or achievements. I'm not sure how well I can draw this corollary or really what evidence I could provide that's not anecdotal, but it feels right. I don't really find this disturbing or upsetting. Not even to say that it at all matters once you're outside of primary school and you're being compared directly to other kids your age. Just a thought...

I have read that it's apparently best to make your kid as old as possible in class, because they'll be way smarter and through success more confident in their abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment