Tuesday, March 16, 2010

TUUUUUUUUESday

I have off from class this week. I hadn't even really considered that I'd be getting a spring break. Pretty sweet overall I guess.
My brother's birthday party was this weekend. Met up over at sister in law's parent's house. It was a fantastic day outside, andn played my first game of "bunko". Which I have to say isn't really much of a game. Just all luck really, I guess aside from your ability to madly grab the dice when a "bunko" is rolled. For my efforts I won a begonia; That's right, a plant.

I also stopped by the cigar shop to pick up a few things to send to a friend out in country X. Trying to decide what other fun stuff to put in the box. Maybe some angry bees...

Found out last night that my father is apparently in the hospital. Reportedly for shortness of breath. Apparently there is a blood clot in his leg, and they've said there might be some more cancerous tissue around his bladder. Which he had been doing radiation therapy for a while now. Not sure if thing's are very serious atm, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment