Wednesday, April 28, 2010

SCHOOOLS, OUT, FOR, SUMMER!

Well, kind of anyway. I still have to complete a final, but I will say overall my first course has gone swimmingly well. I really enjoyed learning the material too. Feels kind of good to be back in school honestly. Let's just hope I continue to feel that way...

I still have another levelling course I need to complete. Though, I did as my advisor if it would be possible for me to take a graduate course before finishing my levelling courses. He seemed to imply that it was possible but not recommended, but if the graduate course did not use the material...

I'm trying to decide if I should get in a course this summer. I was intending to do the whole house shopping thing and there is the business idea that I wanted to pursue. I also thought it might be a good use of time to spend the summer getting some certifications I could use career wise. Then at least it wouldn't be a total wash in terms of self development ya know?

I still feel like I should be taking a class though... It's already going to take forever to finish this degree, dragging it out any more that it needs to be is just asking for trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment