Thursday, November 18, 2010

Honestly, just stop already

I'm going to start punching people around me that use the term "Lameduck". I'm sure you've heard it on the radio lately. If you haven't, and are curious, it is a reference to the congressional term after the election and before the new guys arrive. The implication being that nothing will happen... BECAUSE THIS IS APPARENTLY DIFFERENT FROM ANY OTHER TIME.

The semester is going well. I've definitely learned a lot from this class on wireless communication. Good Stuff! Looking forward to some new ventures at work, hopefully we can make some good things happen. Some people despise change, and I guess there is a question of degree, but I like switching things up now and then. At least for right now. Maybe when I'm old I'll just be upset and shake a stick at the kids on my lawn...

No comments:

Post a Comment