Monday, February 15, 2010

Post test

The test went really well. I felt good about the whole thing, so here's hoping that my grade reflects it.

The CHL class was pretty interesting. I learned a good deal about what you can and can't do, with and without a license. I also finally learned what those red 51% signs you see outside of Texas bars. For those that don't they are to tell you that the establishment makes 51% or more of it's income from the sale of alcohol, which means you're not allowed to "carry" inside.

My chest still really hurts. I think I mentioned it before that I think I pulled something from all the coughing, but damn. It's taking a hell of a long time to get better... I wonder if I should go back to the doc. Sneezing is like getting punched in the stomach right now. I guess it's possible I cracked a rib or something, but that just doesn't seem likely.

This coming weekend is my birthday. Nick has offered to come down, so that will be fun.

I need a haircut, I'm developing an acute case of scrufitis.

No comments:

Post a Comment