Thursday, February 25, 2010

Really?

I feel like an old man. This rib injury sucks. Nothing like starting the morning being forced to actually roll out of bed.

I contacted a relator a while back and was subsequently blown off. I told them exactly what I was looking for, and they seemed excited. Then they sent me a email, asking what I was looking for. My response was to read the previous email where I covered this all, and I never heard anything again. Good job "boehm team", nothing says professional like not paying attention to your correspondence, and sending annoying automated advertisements to people came to you in the first place.

I looked into what it takes to get a real estate license. Frankly, it's not that much. Brokerage is about twice the amount of training. It's by no stretch of the imagination a degree, but I'm not going to say that it takes certain skills to be a good sales person. But it does seem to provide a good income to people whom I would otherwise doubt their ability even operate heavy machinery.

No comments:

Post a Comment