Thursday, December 10, 2009

Shopping.

I just finished most of my Christmas shopping last night.
Still have a few things to pick up, but I know what they are.

I don't want to work today... :-/

Guy from work lent me one of the Warhammer 40k books. I've always been interested in the game, but have never taken the leap in getting units and rule books and such. It's a rich-man's game for sure. But, I suppose that's really no different than Magic, or D&D to an extent. I really think the biggest hangup is the lack of peers to play the games with. I'd love to get back into some games just to have the social group to hang with. I've not made a whole lot of friends in San Antonio yet. I hang out with a few people from work and some of their friends by association, but no one on my own... I need to work harder on that.

Going to College Station this weekend for my best friend's wedding party. Should be fun, looking forward to it.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment