Tuesday, December 29, 2009

steak

You know what's tasty? Steak.
I had one last night.
You know how it was?
Tasty.

My morning was met with rime covered clouds, sprinkling me with bits of frozen water. Sounds like all of Texas is going to get some frozen precipitation. AND THEY SAY CLIMATE CHANGE ISNT REALLLL.

It's funny because I do think we should be attention to what we're doing to the planet. Very much so. But on the other hand, we pretty much know the climate has changed and drastically before; You know, before US.

The second part of this is, and perhaps the one that makes the most sense, do we really have legitimately accurate weather models to even know what the fuck all this data means? My case in point is the weather from the local news. Those dudes can't predict shit.

Throw in some tin foil hats and a bad scientist or two, and we have ourselves a controversy!

My coffee is getting cold, so I'm going to go put it on the spotted owl burner. ttyl

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment