Friday, January 22, 2010

Office party

Tonight we're having an office party. Bunch of people that get paid far more than I do will be attending. At least there will be some friends there.

It's friday.
I have some coffee, and an orange.

Class is going well so far. Part of out class is to sign up for a project in the control systems laboratory. Really what it is is helping out graduate students with their projects, for part of our grade. Technically speaking, the class doesn't have a lab, but I guess we can use this in place of a test grade. I signed up with the group working on some autonomous vehicles, and I think it will be pretty fun. They're using Arduinos for the processing platforms, and I've been wanting to play with one of those for some time now.

Looking forward to my trip to New York this coming week. I was supposed to have been keeping a list of all the stuff I wanted to do, but I didn't... ewps. I think winging it will be just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment