Monday, January 11, 2010

School days...

I'm starting class again tomorrow.

Is it a universal truth that all universities have no fucking clue how to plan for parking? Why is it that other businesses can figure this out, but the institutions with the worlds smartest minds can not? Clearly, they've not devoted any of their time to the matter.

UTSA is of course no different that any other school, in that they charge you for no parking. As in you pay for a theoretical spot, that does not currently reside on this plane of existence. What spots do exist are currently occupied by liberal arts majors and 'bros' getting 'ripped' at the "recreation centre". I leave the lesser of the evil for you to decide.

Also, I had to pay a 100 fee for the shitty football team. Isn't the argument EVERY school uses to justify the presence of the meat-headed-fuck-tards that usually compose these organisations, that they generate money? Clearly my interpretation of "generating money" is wrong. To me it just looks like I payed an extra hundred dollars. So by that logic, shouldn't I be paying for NOT having a football team?

1 comment: